CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

25 years too late!!!!

Ok so I've come to the realization that when I prayed for snow we didn't get any and when I prayed for us not to get any we are getting hit every couple of days.  I remember those nights when my sisters & I would all lay in our beds and pray that we would have a snow day & to be woken up by our dad to get ready for school.  Walking to school we were not the only ones with sad faces.
Not sure if it's the age but I would be the happiest mama around if I don't see another flurry ever again.

1 comment:

  1. It's a completely different thing when you're the one who has to DEAL with the snow instead of play in it, isn't it?
    I wouldn't mind never living in snow!

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete