CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sorry for being MIA

Ladies I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in a long time.  I've been so busy working on accessories for up coming shows & just recently started making flip flops which takes me longer since I never did them before.  Also my nephew has taken up allot of my down time because he has been sick on & off with a nasty cold.  Today he was literally climbing on me & either wining/crying, I knew there was something wrong but didn't know that he was in extreme pain from double ear infections.  Poor little guy can't catch a break.  
DivaLICIOUS has been hogging my down time as well with a project she's been working on for 6 weeks now.  So happy that she did outstanding & it's OVER.  
Baby Boy has spring break this week so he's been home everyday.  This might sound not nice but I so miss MY time.  Hopefully next week I can have at least one day that all I want really ONE day!!!   If you prefer to send me an email please feel free it's minidivacreations@gmail.com


I've been wondering how to get involved in blog surveys & giveaways.  If this is something you are currently doing & would like to share information with me I would appreciate it.  Once I get all information & understanding I can sit down & way my options.


Gonna get some shut eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment