CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekly Wardrobe

I vaguely remember those days  I would wake up at 6:30 am and put on my pretty face and my nicely pressed outfit.  Today I roll out of bed at 7:45 am only on Tuesday's & Thursday's take a quick cat bath, brush my teeth throw on my sweats & out the door by five of 8.  Yes I do all that in ten minutes top!
It's been a year of sweats and lets not forget the pj's all day when I'm home, so I feel pretty when I throw on a pair of jeans.  Does your (SAHM & WAHM) wardrobe consist of the same?  Has anyone decided to get dressed when your just gonna stay in the house?  Should we change up our appearance even though we're not gonna step outside?

2 comments:

  1. Usually I'm in yoga pants and t shirts when I'm at home, it's like my mom uniform. Sometimes I try to pull it together and put on some makeup and lip gloss before my husband gets home from work.

    BTW, I'm over at www.30ishmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dina ~ great idea cause I feel terrible that I'm looking a total mess. Plus I think the yoga pants look sexy to show off the mommy curves ;)

    ReplyDelete